Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
Are you looking to join the best detox program? Royal Life Centers is a leading drug and alcohol rehab treatment facility with a competent staff team, highly effective treatments and therapies, and comfortable accommodations. With around-the-clock clinical care for detox patients, we ensure their safe and speedy recovery from their addiction conditions.
What is medical detox?
Medical detoxification is a procedure supervised by a trained and licensed physician helping patients battling drug or alcohol addiction conditions overcome their behavioral disorders. It is the first stage of the recovery process and involves specific medications to flush out any alcohol or drug-related toxins accumulating in your body over months of substance abuse.
Medical detox restores the body and mind to their pre-addiction state and reduces the intensity of withdrawal symptoms, allowing a more comfortable recovery experience. It also helps patients regain the physical, mental, and emotional composure they need for upcoming treatment procedures.
What is alcohol detox?
Alcohol detox is the process of deliberately abstaining from alcohol so that your body can adjust to functioning normally. Alcohol detox is the first stage in the recovery process and will help you overcome the painful, uncomfortable, stressful, and in some cases, dangerous withdrawal symptoms safely and effectively.
While patients experience an array of withdrawal symptoms in the initial weeks of quitting alcohol, detox provides them with the opportunity to overcome them faster and with minimal discomfort. Due to the dangerous withdrawal symptoms, you must undergo alcohol detox under an experienced clinical team’s close supervision. Individuals receiving this treatment from one of our licensed alcohol detox treatment centers are more likely to experience successful recovery and long-term stability and sobriety post-rehab. Besides, medical detox yields the best outcome when followed up with alcohol abuse disorder treatment.
Five things to know about our detox program
With top-notch housing, spacious common areas, and sumptuous meals, our detox protocol provides patients an opportunity to heal and focus on treating their behavioral disorders. Here are the top five things to know about our recovery program:
- We create customized detox treatment plans for each patient during admissions based on the severity of their addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
- All our patients stay under the close medical supervision of our clinical team during and after medical detox. Our 24/7 medical support helps patients overcome the adverse withdrawal symptoms safely and in a pain-free manner.
- We prepare our clients for detox through medications and counseling.
- Our alcohol and drug dependency detox program is highly effective and reduces your risk of relapse significantly.
- Following detox from drugs, we engage our patients in a series of psychotherapies, counseling, 12-step meetings, tribal healing programs, and other holistic treatments to help them overcome substance addiction.
All it takes is one call to free yourself from the clasps of addiction. Call Royal Life Centers at 877-recovery/877-732-6837 to verify insurance. Our drug and alcohol detox program can make your recovery journey less unpleasant and ensure long-term success with sobriety.