10 pass Ozone Therapy and Herpes Virus
10 pass Ozone Therapy and Herpes Virus
Discovering that you have herpes can cause deep feelings of shame and embarrassment. This is especially so if you just got into a new relationship and have to disclose your status to your partner. You will, however, be relieved to know that herpes is quite common, and millions of people have it.
In the USA, the CDC classifies the herpes simplex virus as one of the most prevalent sexually transmitted infections. In fact, statistics show that one out of every six Americans has genital herpes.
Yet, this should not be seen as a consolation. Although it is not fatal and often dormant, when it flares up herpes causes uncomfortable symptoms. These include painful blisters, ulcers, and itching around the mouth, anus, vagina, and buttocks. You may also have other symptoms such as headaches, a burning sensation during urination, fever, and swollen glands. If you are pregnant, you might expose the baby during birth, which can cause complications like brain damage and blindness.
For the most part, conventional medicine offers no cure for herpes, other than medication to ease the symptoms. Unfortunately, this means that you can continue infecting people unknowingly, even when you don’t show any signs. You also have to live with constant ‘outbreaks’ which come unannounced. This can cause a degree of anxiety and stress or even lower your quality of life.
This is where Ozone Therapy comes in. This ‘unconventional’ method of treatment has been used successfully to treat many autoimmune and chronic conditions. When it comes to herpes, ozone therapy can potentially eradicate the virus from the body, allowing you to live free from the fear of outbreaks and embarrassing moments.
What is Herpes, and what Causes It?
Herpes is a viral disease caused by two different viruses:
- Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 (HSV-1)-
This type is often spread by skin to skin contact or via saliva, such as during kissing. It is often signified by sores or blisters around the mouth. HSV-1 can also be spread to the genitals if you receive oral sex from someone with it. Occurrences of this virus are less frequent compared to type 2. Unfortunately, an adult can pass the virus to a child by pecking them on the lips.
- Herpes Simplex Virus type 2 (HSV-2)
HSV-2 is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases in the world and the cause for genital herpes. It is almost exclusively transmitted sexually. Statistically, more women than men have genital herpes. Typically, genital herpes is signified by sore or ulcers in the areas around the vagina, penis, buttocks, and thighs. People with new infections may also experience fever, chills, aches, and swollen lymph nodes. Once infected, the virus stays dormant in the body, flaring up occasionally.
How can I protect myself from getting Herpes?
Herpes is caused by having skin contact with someone who is infected, whether vaginal, oral, or anal. It is not always possible to know who has the virus, so it is essential to discuss with new sex partners and perhaps get tested beforehand. Some other things you can do to protect yourself from getting herpes include:
- Use a condom as this lower the chances of contracting the virus. Of course, the infection may lurk in areas not covered by a condom, so this method is not foolproof.
- If you know that you have herpes, avoid having any form of sex during an outbreak, as this is when the disease spreads the easiest.
- Avoid kissing babies or children when you have open mouth sores
- Avoid risky behavior such as having multiple sex partners
- If you already have it, get permanent treatment such as the 10-pass ozone therapy
How does 10 Pass Ozone Therapy Treat Herpes?
Ozone therapy is a form of medical treatment that floods the body with controlled amounts of ozone to treat various illnesses and conditions. Ozone is a natural gas that contains three oxygen atoms (O3), as opposed to normal oxygen with two atoms (02). Medical-grade ozone is produced by applying an electric discharge to oxygen.
When introduced in the body, the third molecule forms lipoperoxides, in this case, ‘good’ free radicals. These get into the body’s circulation and go to work, rejuvenating, and healing cells. This metabolic process is very similar to the effects of glutathione – the body’s major detoxifier.
10 pass ozone is an intensive form of ozone therapy that starts like standard ozone treatment. 200ml of blood is drawn from the patient and mixed with an equal amount of ozone, effectively killing any microbes. The cleansed blood is then re-infused into the patient hyperbarically (under positive pressure). This pressure protects the red blood cells from damage.
In 10 pass ozone, drawing of blood and oxygenating it with ozone is repeated 10 times. This process can take up to two hours, and the number of doses given depends on the severity of the disease. This form of treatment utilizes 46 times more ozone than regular ozone IV therapy.
Because ozone is a potent antioxidant, it destroys the virus that causes herpes. It does this by killing the viral capsid (shell) as well as destroying its reproductive cycle.
Other than herpes, 10 pass ozone therapy can treat Lyme disease, inflammations, infections, chronic pain, and autoimmune disorders. It is also recommended for those recovering from major surgery.
What are the advantages of the 10-pass ozone therapy over other ozone treatments?
There are several other methods of ozone treatment, such as IV injections, ozone saunas, rectal insufflations, and ozonated water, etc. Technically, your doctor should be able to advise which method is best for you, depending on your condition.
10 pass ozone has distinct advantages over other ozone therapies. These include:
- It supplies the body with a large amount of ozone in a much shorter time.
- One 10 pass treatment can cure many ailments without a need for extended treatments.
- The procedure uses pressure, which protects red blood cells from damage, allowing them to remain intact until re-infusion.
Does 10 Pass Ozone have any disadvantages?
- Cost– @ LIVV the cost for treatment is $300-875 dependent on the number of passes.
- Availability– In the USA 10 pass ozone treatment has not yet gained mainstream status, and it might be challenging to get a practitioner, even among clinics that conduct ozone IV injections.
- Use of heparin– Heparin is the main coagulant used in this procedure. This is a prescription medication that can cause adverse side effects if misused. These include excessive bleeding, brown urine, and nosebleeds.
- State of the patient’s veins– The success of the procedure largely relies on the patient’s veins. If they are too small, it might not be possible to complete the 10 passes. The patient may also reach oxygen saturation (marked by difficulty breathing) before the procedure is over, in which case it has to be terminated.
Is 10 Pass Ozone Therapy Safe?
10 pass ozone therapy is safe but must be conducted by a qualified physician using the right equipment. During the treatment, the patient is given an anticoagulant, mostly heparin, to prevent blood from clotting.
Like with any treatment, 10 pass ozone has some side effects, primarily due to the use of heparin. You should, therefore, let your doctor know if you are allergic to this blood thinner, have elevated blood potassium levels or uncontrollable bleeding. Women who are menstruating are advised not to undergo the procedure during that time.
Some side effects that you should look out for include:
- Brown urine
- An allergic reaction to heparin such as rashes, swelling, and itchiness
- Chills and headache
- Dizziness and weakness
- Pain caused by the effect of detoxification
- Scarred veins
- Difficulty breathing due to oxygen infusion in the lungs