Associate Doctorfind out more
- Graduate from a CNME-accredited 4-year naturopathic medical school.
- Successful completion of Part 1 & Part 2 NPLEX
- California ND license
- Completion of IVNT course
- Carries malpractice insurance that covers full scope of services offered.
- PRP training with advanced techniques in joint injections and facial injections
- Malpractice Insurance
- Ability to perform physical exams and orthopedics
- Ability for mobile house calls
- Ability to clearly communicate with patients with written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform procedures and services on patients
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Medical consultations and assessments of patients health
- Supervises and oversees the procedures and safety protocols of the clinic
- Orders medical supplies and vitamin nutrients
- Maintains inventory, dates/expirations of nutrients
- Enforces safety protocols, prevents malpractice and ensures safety of patients and employees
- Provides support and help for every patient and staff
- Proper evaluation of patient’s history, health goals, diagnosis, and assesses previous medical history.
- Creates personalized health plan for patients.
- Review and signs charts
- Assists the naturopathic assistants with any needed task to provide the best service possible
- Initial and follow up consultations for new and existing patients
- PRP regenerative injections – diagnosis, physical exam, treatment and follow-up
- PRP Hair Restoration – physical exam, procedure, safety, follow-up, and ensures patient satisfaction
- PRP facials – procedure, safety, follow-up, and ensures patient satisfaction.
- Prescribes medication when needed
- Administer, dispense, or prescribe natural medicines such as foods, botanical extracts, herbs, dietary supplements, vitamins, neutraceuticals, etc.
- Builds connections with local medical professionals and creates referral system.
- Builds connections with local businesses
- Builds connections with laboratory companies
- Supervises medical events and perform public talks
- Professional and clean demeanor that exemplifies health.
- Check in with medical director each day via text, call, email
- Keep license and malpractice current
sales associatefind out more
The Sales Associate or Setter at LIVV is the liaison between the potential patient (lead) and the business. The sales associate provides education about services provided at LIVV and potential benefits and solutions to their health ailments. The understanding of the medical services, operations of the business, and how these services will benefit the patient is of utmost importance. The sales associate is professional and personable to communicate directly with the potential patient about the medical services they are about to receive.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Touches (calls, texts, and emails) to lead
- Sales process of LIVV
- Understanding the key HEALTH GOALS of the patient – delivering them – the solution solely based on the health goals of the patient.
- Close – provide medical solutions based on the health goals – explain pricing and the operational process. Provide recap of health goals and how LIVV can help provide the solution.
- Study all LIVV medical services + become well versed in medical terminology
a. Watch LIVV sales videos
b. Watch LIVV close.io videos (coming soon).
- Understand all operational processes of LIVV.
a. The operational process as a person becomes a patient at LIVV
b. Pricing – memberships, packages, service pricing
c. Discounts – understand offers, discounts, and discount parameters.
- Tracking and documentation of communication or touches of lead within Close.io
a. the more notes for the doctor = higher conversion rate.
b. Understanding (calls per day, contacts, scheduled, no-shows, – conversions)
- Using CRM to track leads, move leads down the pipeline for email campaign automation
- Follow the follow up process of contacting leads
- Communication with executive team + weekly reporting to troubleshoot, – provide feedback and improve the sales process.
The patient care coordinator at LIVV is the liaison between the patient and the business. The coordinator provides assistance in the admin process of the patient care. The understanding of the medical services and how these services will benefit the patient is of utmost importance. The patient care coordinator is professional and personable to communicate directly with the patient about the medical services they are about to receive.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of patient care (admin process)
- Working with patients to receive the medical services necessary – Understanding the sales process (conversions)
- Understanding all services provided at LIVV.
- Educating patients on LIVV memberships/packages
- Sales of memberships + packages
- Well-versed in medical terminology
- Adequate understanding of the business model of LIVV
- Management of sales/conversion tracking
- Weekly reports printed and discussed with Jason to optimize conversions & troubleshooting patient coordinator process.
- Organization of all documentation of conversions with patients
- Understanding the key needs of the patient
- Understanding the finances of the patient
- Managing expectations and delivering the solution
Front Deskfind out more
- Professional appearance, outgoing and bubbly personality,
- Multitasker, self-motivated, and drive to learn
- Exceptional organizational skills and phone/personal etiquette
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Can work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and follow-through in this customer facing role
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides an exceptional patient care experience and customer service
- Operational systems
- Scheduling and rescheduling patients
- Answering patients questions and concerns
- Onboarding new patients
- Using strong product knowledge, educates patients on all of LIVV services and products
- Maintains cleanliness and image within the LIVV Wellness Lounge
- Uphold LIVV’s culture, procedure and hospitality standards