What is Energy IV? San Diego Vitamins for Energy Guide by LivvNatural.com
What is Energy IV?
Lack of energy is not only frustrating but can also affect health and productivity. Being constantly tired can affect your moods as well as physical and mental functioning. If you lead a busy lifestyle or have a demanding job, you need all the energy you can get to stay on top of things. Getting an energy boost IV is one of the fastest ways to replenish energy, especially if you are always on the go.
An energy IV is a combination of vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals, all essential nutrients that provide much-needed energy to the body.
Specifically, our energy boost drip contains a blend of B-vitamins, L-Carnitine, and Taurine. B-Vitamins are essential in supporting all major biochemical pathways in the human body. L- Carnitine is an amino acid that plays a critical role in metabolism by increasing cellular energy. Taurine is another amino acid that helps push detoxification pathways, maintain electrolyte balance, and stabilize membranes.
Why Would I choose Energy IV?
If you have a rigorous schedule, a grueling weekend of exercise, or maybe just plain old worn out and can’t seem to get enough caffeine in you – the Energy IV is for you. It will give you sustained, balanced, and vibrant energy throughout your day or night.
IV therapy for energy is also useful if you are recovering from surgery or illness. The nutrients in the IV fluid can assist in the healing of wounds, and antioxidants help to flush out toxins.
When you are recovering from an illness you might feel nauseous and unable to keep anything down, risking dehydration, which can further compound illness. Taking IV fluids provides the body with much-needed nutrients not only to rehydrate but to promote healing.
What are the benefits?
Some of the benefits you can expect from an energy boost drip are:
- It may improve energy and focus
- You may experience increased carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism
- It may regulate hormone production (those feel-good ones)
- It may aid in the production of healthy blood cells which can prevent anemia
Who would benefit from Energy IVs?
- Energy IV’s are ideal for individuals that lack that extra kick to get them going
- Weekend warriors, marathoners, triathletes or anyone looking to get some assistance getting through a rigorous weekend
- Anyone with a busy schedule who is feeling rundown and wakes feeling unrested
- For those who want long-lasting balanced energy without having to consume continuous doses of caffeine.
What are the specifics in my Energy IV bag?
As mentioned, Energy IV at LIVV Natural is a blend of B Vitamins, L- Carnitine, and Taurine. We understand that you would like to know exactly what goes into your arm in an IV Energy boost. Specifically, our energy blend contains:
These include Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Dexpanthenol (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Folate (B9), and Cobalamin (B12).
- B1 (Thiamine) – aids in mental acuity and chronic fatigue as well as alcohol withdrawal
- B2 – useful in treating cataracts and migraines, an excellent antioxidant
- B3 – supports serotonin pathways and glucose tolerance making it great for depression, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. Deficiency of B3 leads to high levels of cholesterol and cardiovascular disease
- B5 – a component of Coenzyme A which is used by every cell in the body and makes it extremely useful in adrenal fatigue
- B6 – acts as a coenzyme in metabolic reactions for carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. This allows B6 to address a wide variety of neurological and hormonal disorders.
- B9 – an essential factor for processing amino acids, it helps create the building blocks for our cells. Developmental delay, movement abnormalities, seizures, and psychiatric conditions can be addressed by using B9 in its active form.
- B12 – used for patients with macrocytic anemia, asthma, neuropathies. B12 aids in the synthesis of healthy myelin sheaths and contributes directly to histamine methylation (breakdown and clearance)
A compound that is found within most mammals, it resides in our mitochondria cell walls (our cell’s powerhouses), brings fats into the mitochondrial matrix (the inner part) to allow for their use in essential energy pathways.
- It increases the rate at which the liver burns fats and creates energy
- Helps to provide added energy to muscle cells, including the heart which has the highest concentration of mitochondria in the body
Taurine is a Sulphur containing compound that is present within ALL of our cell’s walls. It plays a significant role in our detoxification pathways, electrolyte balance, and membrane stabilization.
- Plays a significant role in electrically excitable tissues such as the heart where it promotes its contractility or pumping action, as well as musculoskeletal tissue in general
- Found in high concentrations in the eyes making it great for macular degeneration
If you don’t get to go through the wringer after getting an Energy IV our bodies will store some of the components of the Energy IV in our liver and make them available the next time we need a good dose of energy
How does IV Energy therapy work?
Intravenous (IV) therapy is the administration of therapeutic fluids directly into a vein, which allows our bodies to receive a full dose of nutrients delivered directly into our cells.
By using high concentrations of nutrients, a gradient is created that aid in the healing process of individuals who have trouble with absorbing nutrients through their gut. This plays an essential role in addressing conditions such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies, absence of vitamin carrying molecules, food sensitivities, and in cases where high doses of oral vitamins are not tolerated well.
Compared to taking oral pills, IV therapy is advantageous as it bypasses the digestive system entirely, delivering 100% of the nutrients into the bloodstream. Oral tablets are metabolized in the stomach, which can destroy most of the good stuff.
If you are in the middle of a work project, sports training, or recovering from illness, Energy IV therapy can replenish your energy levels in just 15 minutes.
What size should I choose?
When you arrive at our clinic, you will consult with a specialist to pinpoint your exact needs. You will then be able to choose your energy boost drip from three available sizes as follows:
- 100ml – Quick pick me up for those who need a boost for the rest of the day
- 250ml – Top Seller. Perfect for those who need sustained energy to get through the next few days.
- 500ml – Down in the dumps and depleted. This will get you hydrated and replenish all your energy stores
Our IV lounge is located in Little Italy, San Diego. It is a comfortable and inviting space designed to trigger feelings of calmness and promote healing. Our highly trained specialists will be at hand to consult with you to identify the best course of therapy for your needs. Many of our clients have taken vitamins for energy and have these gracious words to say about us:
‘LIVV is the best! I have been coming for the past 3 months, getting my comprehensive labs and my IV therapy treatments. LIVV has optimized my health and helping me reach my health goals. IV therapy treatments have been improving my energy and focus. I have been receiving skinny shots also to improve my fat metabolism and loving those. LIVV and the team are super informative and happy to be a part of their LIVV family! Definitely recommended!’ Torrey M
‘I am a medical student and an avid surfer. I train for surfing for a couple of hours every day. This depletes my energy and leaves me tired. I use IV hydration therapy to help me bounce back’ Zack B.
‘After I left the military, I realized that I had developed some cognitive issues, and my health was not what it used to be. After discovering IV therapy at LIVV, which I have been taking for the last six months now, I feel much more energized, stronger, and alive’. Phillip H.