ENERGY IV OR MYERS COCKTAIL? WHAT’S BETTER?
ENERGY IV OR MYERS COCKTAIL? WHAT’S BETTER?
A blend of B-Vitamins, L-Carnitine, and Taurine
- B-Vitamins are essential in supporting almost all major biochemical pathways the human body
- L-Carnitine is known as a great fat burner as a long-term fuel source to keep you going throughout the day
- Taurine helps push detoxification pathways, maintains electrolyte balance, and stabilizes membranes
B Vitamins: These include Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Dexpanthenol (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Folate (B9), and Cobalamin (B12).
- B1 (Thiamine) – aids in mental acuity and chronic fatigue as well as alcohol withdrawal
- B2 – useful in treating cataracts and migraines, a great antioxidant
- B3 – supports serotonin pathways and glucose tolerance making it great for depression, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. Deficiency of B3 leads to high levels of cholesterol and cardiovascular disease
- B5 – a component of Coenzyme A which is used by every cell in the body and makes it extremely useful in adrenal fatigue
- B6 – acts as a coenzyme in metabolic reactions to carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. This allows B6 to address a wide variety neurological and hormonal disorders.
- B9 – an essential factor for processing amino acids, it helps create the building blocks for our cells. Developmental delay, movement abnormalities, seizures, and psychiatric conditions can be addressed by using B9 in its active form.
- B12 – used for patients with macrocytic anemia, asthma, neuropathies. B12 aids in the synthesis of healthy myelin sheaths and contributes directly to histamine methylation (breakdown and clearance)
L-Carnitine – A compound that is found within most mammals, it resides in our mitochondria cell walls (our cell’s powerhouses) bring fats into the mitochondrial matrix (the inner part) to allow for their use in essential energy pathways.
- It increases the rate at which the liver burns fats and creates energy
- Helps provide added energy to muscle cells, including the heart which has the highest concentration of mitochondria in the body
Taurine – A sulphur containing compound that is present within ALL of our cell’s walls. It plays a large role in our detoxification pathways, electrolyte balance, and membrane stabilization.
- Major role in electrically excitable tissues such as the heart where it promotes its contractility or pumping action, as well as musculoskeletal tissue in general
- Found in high concentrations in the eyes making it great for macular degeneration
If you don’t get to go through the ringer after getting an Energy IV our bodies will store some of the components of the Energy IV in our liver and make them available the next time we need a good dose of energy
What are the benefits?
- May improve energy and focus
- May increase carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism
- May regulate hormone production (those feel-good ones)
- May aid in the production of healthy blood cells (prevent anemia)
Why Would I choose an Energy IV?
If you have a rigorous schedule, a grueling weekend of exercise, maybe just plain old worn out and can’t seem to get enough caffeine in you – the Energy IV will give you sustained, balanced, and vibrant energy throughout your day or night.
How does it work?
Intravenous (IV) therapy is the administration of therapeutic fluids directly into a vein which allows our bodies to receive a full dose of nutrients delivered directly into our cells.
By using high concentrations of nutrients a gradient is created that aid in the healing process of individuals who have trouble with absorbing nutrients through their gut. This plays an essential role in addressing conditions such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies, an absence of vitamin carrying molecules, food sensitivities, and in cases where high doses of oral vitamins are not tolerated well.
Who would benefit from Energy IVs?
- Energy IV’s are ideal for individuals that lack that extra kick to get them going
- Weekend warriors, marathoners, triathletes or anyone looking to get some assistance getting through a rigorous weekend
- Anyone with a busy schedule who is feeling rundown and wakes feeling unrested
- For those who want long-lasting balanced energy without having to consume continuous doses of caffeine
What size should I choose?
100ml – Quick pick me up for those who need a boost for the rest of the day
250ml – Top Seller. Perfect for those who need sustained energy to get through the next few days
500ml – Down in the dumps and depleted. This will get you hydrated and replenish all your energy stores
LIVV is the best! I have been coming for the past 3 months getting my comprehensive labs and my IV therapy treatments. LIVV has optimized my health and helping me reach my health goals. The IV therapy treatments have really been improving my energy and focus. I have been receiving skinny shots also to improve my fat metabolism and loving those. LIVV and the team are super informative and happy to be apart of their LIVV family! Definitely recommended! Torrey M.
Dr. Jason Phan NMD – LIVV Natural Health | Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in IV Vitamin Therapy, PRP (platelet rich plasma)/Prolotherapy Regenerative Injections, Men’s and Women’s Health, and Optimal Living.