The Why Behind The LIVV Nutrients
LIVV Natural Health’s three main formulas are intuitively named: Energy, Immune and Revive. Simply put, these IV hydration drip therapies boost energy levels, strengthen the body’s defensive mechanisms and aid recovery from stress. While the vitamins and nutrients found in these formulas wouldn’t achieve nearly as much by themselves, together they produce a synergistic effect that significantly promotes energy, immunity and revival.
Even if you’re unsure which therapy best suits you, it’s easy to book a complimentary consultation with a doctor to make the most informed decision. Click here to schedule a free consultation over the phone or in person.
Does IV Hydration Drip Therapy Really Work?
Skeptics of IV hydration drip therapy say a healthy gut is capable of absorbing all the nutrients we need from food. This, they argue, makes it possible to gain the same benefits from drinking nutrient-infused water. However, the major issue with that claim is the American lifestyle.
Most Americans do not have a healthy gut. Studies suggest that this is due to diet, heavy use of antibiotics and anxiety inducing lifestyles. A University of Minnesota study found that immigrants who arrived in America with flourishing microbes almost immediately began to lose 15 percent of their microbiome diversity.
IV hydration drip therapy bypasses the gastrointestinal system, introducing these essential vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream.
Scientific evidence and the following testimonials indicate that this therapy goes far beyond hype or a placebo effect. This does not mean other treatments can’t work in tandem with IV drip therapy to overcome disease and optimize health.
- “I was diagnosed with lyme disease in July of 2018. Prior to that, I’d been battling with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia-type pain, increased migraines, brain fog and everything else that comes with all of that… This is what’s increased my energy. This is what’s increased my brain function… LIVV has really brought my life back, and I’m very happy to be here.” – Debra Gregory
- “I surf a lot—on average, a couple hours a day. I’m training for surfing all the time, always thinking about it, so IV therapy really allows me to bounce back, to recover, to support when I’m down in all the ways that help me stay balanced.” – Zach Boucher
- “I didn’t have any jet lag, I had a great trip, I flew home, I wasn’t ill, and the results were amazing. I pretty much always do an IV before I head off for any sort of travel or long trip just to give my vitamins a boost and feel great.” – Kelly T.
- Energy – This configuration of B-vitamins aids nervous system development, the consistency of genetic material, energy production and the breakdown of food.
- Immune – The Immune formula combines vitamin C, Zinc and selenium to strengthen the body’s defensive systems, maintain optimal health and boost resiliency.
- Revive – This mixture of taurine, carnitine and amino acids can decrease fatigue, promote the release of toxins and aid with recovery from stress.
Vitamins & Nutrients in LIVV Formulas
- Magnesium – The fourth most abundant element found in your body, magnesium is found in halibut, spinach and pumpkin seeds. It’s an essential mineral that works in tandem with calcium to make your muscles contract.
- B-complex – If you’re noticing a dip in energy levels and mood, a vitamin B-complex may be what you need. This B-complex aids the nervous system in returning to homeostasis by promoting better brain function and metabolism of glucose. It’s important to take the full spectrum of vitamin B’s to produce a synergistic chain of chemical reactions throughout the body.
- L-Carnitine – This amino acid enhances brain function and transports fat into the mitochondria, later to be converted into energy. In addition, it also expedites the removal of free radicals, making it an excellent antioxidant.
- Phosphatidylcholine – Otherwise known as PC, phosphatidylcholine improves metabolism and the vitality of cells. Other direct benefits can include memory recall, better functionality of the nervous system, detoxification of the body and reduction of plaque buildup in the cardiovascular system.
- Calcium Chloride – Calcium chloride aids in maintaining healthy bones, nerves and muscles. This nutrient also regulates the blood’s pH balance and controls body fluid levels.
- B9 (L-Methylfolate) – This synthetically created vitamin supports immune and nerve functions while aiding in the production of genetic material and new cells. B9 is frequently used to promote healthier pregnancies but mostly maintains physiological functionality. Having a B9 deficiency can result in depression, a weakening heart and heightened cancer and anemia risks.
- Ascorbic Acid – Ascorbic acid functions as an antioxidant, promoting immunity, boosting energy levels and improving the health of your eyes and skin. It also reduces your risk of cancer, scurvy and cardiovascular diseases.
- Glutathione – This powerful antioxidant helps clear the body of toxins, reduces inflammation, decreases the proliferation of free radicals and maintains balance in the immune system.
- Methylcobalamin – Methylcobalamin, or vitamin B12 aids in the functionality of our central nervous system. It’s essential that we don’t reach a point of B12 deficiency, as this can cause permanent damage. Since B12 is known for boosting energy levels, chronic fatigue can be a good indication of a B12 deficiency.
- Pyridoxine – Pyridoxine, or vitamin B6, influences cognitive and immune functionality, promoting better sleep, improving mood and reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Dexpanthenol – Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and nerves by converting food into energy, creating lipids (fats), neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, and hemoglobin—aiding in the transportation of oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the bloodstream between the lungs and tissues.
- Taurine – This amino acid, found naturally in meats, eggs and milk, is primarily used for neuromotor development and also regulates electrolytes in your system. Strong epidemiological evidence has credited taurine as a major nutritional factor contributing to the longevity among the Japanese and other groups with some of the longest lifespans. A growing body of evidence seems to indicate that taurine can be used to prevent and treat epileptic seizures and liver diseaseLately, many people have developed a negative view of taurine because it is found in traditional energy drinks associated with problematic health outcomes. However, taurine is not problematic in isolation. The issue is that these drinks combine taurine with herbs and stimulants that cause symptoms such as irritability, insomnia, hyperactivity and headaches.
- Potassium – Found in legumes, bananas, meat and milk, this chemical is both a mineral and an electrolyte. When your body sends signals to contract a particular muscle, adjust your heartbeat or perform other bodily functions, potassium plays a critical role in making that possible. In addition, potassium helps to regulate balanced fluid levels throughout the body, decreases the likelihood of kidney stones and reduce how much calcium is lost through urine.
- MIC pink – This combination of methionine, inositol and choline catalyses the metabolic breakdown of fat. In concert, this effect is much more pronounced due to a synergy this mixture generates.
- CoQ10 – Coenzyme q10 is an antioxidant naturally created by the liver. As we age and use blood pressure drugs, our ability to produce this powerful antioxidant declines significantly. It’s a free radical scavenger that creates balance in our bodies and helps us produce energy.
- NAD+ – Nicotinamide Riboside is a derivative of Niacin used in all the body’s energy metabolism. Since it’s consumed in the DNA repair process, it’s important to replenish to maintain youthful vitality.
- Glycine – Glycine has a calming effect that enhances sleep quality and helps to produce glutathione (a powerful antioxidant) and creatine in your body. It may also help protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage.
- Manganese – Found in fish, nuts, whole grains, legumes and tea, manganese is a trace mineral that helps metabolize cholesterol, carbohydrates and amino acids. It plays a critical role in the formation of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Chromium – This essential mineral enhances the functionality of insulin, helping to free energy from glucose and maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- MSM – Evidence shows methylsulfonylmethane can be used to treat hemorrhoids, reduce muscle damage caused by exercise and help with osteoarthritis symptoms.
- ALA – Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell of the body, used to convert carbohydrates to energy and the cellular uptake of glucose. It can aid healthy aging and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Poly MVA – This formula is a proprietary blend of mineral palladium bonded to acetylcysteine, alpha-lipoic acid, B vitamins and other ingredients. Health benefits of Poly MVA include a reduction in fatigue, increased energy levels and nutrition support. Poly MVA also functions as an effective oral antioxidant.
- Zinc Chloride – This mineral plays a key role in the synthesis of fats, protein and cholesterol. It is an essential component of cell growth, healing wounds and maintaining a functional immune system.
The Therapy Speaks for Itself
If you think IV hydration drip therapy may be right for you, give it a try and feel the health benefits for yourself. Click here to easily book an appointment or a free consultation.
Dr. Jason Phan NMD – LIVV Natural Health | Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in IV Vitamin Therapy, PRP (platelet rich plasma)/Prolotherapy Regenerative Injections, Men’s and Women’s Health, and Optimal Living.