What Is Revive IV? How To Help Treat Your Hangover
What is a Revive IV?
Picture a Sunday morning and you wake up with a blistering headache, dry mouth, nausea, and severe dehydration. To make it worse, you can’t seem to recall a thing that happened last night! All these are classic signs of having taken one too many, perhaps at a party or celebration. Enjoying a night out is a fact of life, and as long as you indulge responsibly, it is good for the soul.
Unfortunately, alcohol is a diuretic, and what you are experiencing is a hangover. Now imagine that you have to work later in the day, or early Monday morning! Lucky for you, there is a solution that can get you back to shape in as little as 15 minutes- Revive IV.
Revive IV is a combination of hydrating fluids, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-nausea medication. This Revive IV blend combats the effects of too much alcohol by removing toxins, calming the stomach, and rehydrating the body. It also improves cognitive function and gives you a boost of energy, allowing you to jump back to your daily activities.
Why should I choose Revive IV?
As mentioned, alcohol is a diuretic, meaning that it encourages the production of urine, which extracts water from the body. This is often the cause of symptoms such as headaches and a dry mouth after a night of fun.
Restoring water balance in the body is crucial, but can take long using traditional methods. If you are in a hurry to feel better, Revive IV fluids are the fastest way as it delivers 100% nutrients directly into the bloodstream in about 30 minutes.
Similarly, our Revive IV therapy contains crucial nutrients that assist the liver in breaking down alcohol and eradicating toxins.
Often, when you have a hangover, you also get a headache as a result of dehydration. Our IV fluids hydrate and replenish body cells. This eases the problem and also promotes optimal functioning.
Finally, during a hangover, you will undoubtedly feel tired and lethargic. Taking Revive IV fluids will rejuvenate cell mitochondria, which in turn boosts energy production.
What Is Revive IV? How To Help Treat Your Hangover
What are the benefits of Revive IV therapy?
Some of the advantages you can expect from Revive IV fluids are:
- A quicker detoxification and alcohol breakdown process
- Restored hydration
- An improvement in blood circulation
- A boost in energy levels
- Decreased feelings of nausea
Who would benefit from Revive IVs?
- Our Revive IV therapy is designed specifically for those looking to get over a hangover after a night of indulging in alcohol.
- The nutrients contained in this therapy can also be useful for those who have an accumulation of toxins in the body that might be interfering with normal body functions
- Patients who are on prescription diuretics might find this IV therapy helpful
What are the specifics in my Revive IV bag?
Our Revive IV therapy bag contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Specifically:
- To improve detoxification- Glutathione, Vitamin C, L- Carnitine, and NAC
- To promote hydration- Saline, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium
- To boost energy levels- glutathione, selenium, carnitine, and CoQ10.
Let us take a closer look at how these nutrients benefit the body:
- Glutathione– This is a potent antioxidant produced by body cells. It is made up of three amino acids- glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione plays an essential role in fighting oxidative stress caused by free radicals. It is also useful in removing detoxifying the body by binding itself to toxins and having them ready for expulsion.
- Vitamin C– Also known as ascorbic acid, this vitamin is another potent antioxidant. Because it is not produced in the body, we must consume it in our food, which is often not enough. Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative damage and inflammation.
- L- Carnitine- This amino acid plays a vital role in the production of energy in the body. It helps in the transportation of fatty acids to the cell’s mitochondria, where they are burned for energy. This form of carnitine is quickly absorbed into the body and is often used in most IV hangover fluids.
- Magnesium- Magnesium is an abundant mineral that is necessary for many body processes, including energy production and construction of bones. It is also an important electrolyte that helps the body to hydrate efficiently.
- Vitamin B2– Also known as Riboflavin, this B vitamin helps the body to break down carbohydrates into energy. Getting a vitamin B2 supplement gives the body an instant boost of energy.
- Saline- The saline solution is a combination of water and sodium chloride. It helps to replenish electrolytes in the body, which relives dehydration and promotes better blood circulation.
- Potassium– Potassium is an important electrolyte that is crucial in the regulation of fluids in the body. Specifically, it balances the amount of water in body cells by providing electrolyte balance between the inside and outside of cells. An imbalance can cause dehydration, which in turn affects the functioning of central body systems.
How does Revive IV therapy work?
When you come to our clinic, one of our expert doctors will consult with you to find out your needs and identify a viable solution. After identifying and mixing up the Revive IV treatment ideal for you, you will proceed to our comfortable lounge.
The doctor will then administer an IV line to a vein in your arm. The other end of the IV will be attached to the bag with the solution. The IV fluids will move through gravity into your arm and into your bloodstream, where they are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream. This means that the nutrients go to work instantly, making you feel better.
This method is especially advantageous over oral solutions as it bypasses the digestive system, resulting in 100% absorption. It is also ideal if you feel nauseous and have trouble keeping anything down.
What size should I choose?
Depending on your needs, you can select your hangover Revive IV therapy from the following options:
- Revive IV 100ml (small) – This IV drip therapy takes only 15 minutes and is recommended for those who have a slight hangover. It quickly rehydrates and removes toxins from the body.
- Revive IV 250ml (Medium) – This bag is recommended for those who are slightly worse for wear, looking to replenish energy, rehydrated the body, and flush out toxins. It takes 30 minutes.
- Revive IV 500ml (large) – If you have a headache, dry mouth, nausea, and sensitivity to light, all classic hangover symptoms, this is for you. Replenish your electrolytes, calm your stomach and chase away the cold in 45 minutes.
- Revive IV 1000ml (x-large) This IV drip brings out the big guns. It contains 1000ml of electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals to reverse even the worst hangover. This treatment takes one full hour, after which you will be as good as new!
Since we opened our naturopathic clinic in 2008, LIVV Natural Health has seen hundreds of patients. Our location in Little Italy, San Diego, is convenient, and clients have even raved about our ample parking! More importantly, our able specialists are always available to consult with you to find solutions for your health problems.
Some of our repeat patients have been gracious enough to leave us testimonials as below: