What is Immune IV?
The immune system is the body’s natural defense against disease-causing invaders such as bacteria and viruses. From time to time, our immunity can be lowered by lifestyle and environmental factors such as pollution, poor diet stress, and medication. This leaves us susceptible to infections, inflammation, and toxin build-up.
Having a robust immune system is crucial not only in fighting disease but also in boosting recovery. If you seem to fall sick often, your immunity might be compromised. One of the ways that you can keep your immune system robust is by incorporating Immune IV therapy.
Immune IV is a blend of hydrating fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids designed to supercharge your immune system. This blend also speeds up recovery from illness, gives you an energy boost, and wards off potential infections.
Some of the nutrients in this immune IV infusion include Glutathione, Vitamin C, Selenium, and Zinc.
Why would I choose Immune IV?
Nobody likes to be sick. It is not only draining, but the downtime costs us precious time that we could be spending with loved ones, at work, or traveling.
Choosing Immune IV therapy means that you are prioritizing your health. Getting several IV infusions delivers nutrients that arm and strengthen your immune system, making it ready to deal with any pathogen invasions.
Other methods of building up immunity, such as a change in diet, exercise, and sleep, might take longer to work. Incorporating an IV drip means that you can get the results you want in as little as 15 minutes.
Some of the nutrients in the Immune IV drip can be taken in oral form. This, however, leaves them at the mercy of digestive juices, which reduces their potency. An Immune IV ensures that 100% of the nutrients are absorbed into your bloodstream.
What are the benefits?
Immune IV therapy has many benefits, such as:
- It will boost your immune system, making it ready to fight future infections
- It will help you recover faster from a current illness
- It protects you from the severity of colds & flu and viral infections such as the flu season
- Immune IV guards body cells against oxidative stress caused by free radicals and flushes out toxins
- It will increase your energy levels
- It reduces recovery time from surgery as well as healing of wounds
- Immune IV therapy provides the body with needed minerals that might be deficient
- It may improve response for people who have asthma and severe allergies
Who would benefit from Immune IVs?
- Immune IV infusion is recommended first for everybody, as the body needs all the help it can get to fight off potential infections
- It is also ideal for those who have chronic diseases or those recovering from illness and surgery
- If you have a busy lifestyle and always on the move, you might be unable to meet the nutritional needs required to keep your immunity strong. Immune IV shots will ensure that you are well-protected at all times.
- Severe stress can compromise immunity. Immune IV can help significantly during periods of intense pressure, either at work or at home.
- Some people might have trouble digesting, keeping down, and metabolizing nutrients. IV drips are perfect as they deliver 100% of the nutrients directly to the bloodstream.
What are the specifics in my Immune IV bag?
Immune IV drip contains minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins that provide your immune system with the necessary tools to protect you against infections and disease. These include:
Vitamin C– Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is not produced in the body. As such, it must be taken through foods or supplements. It is a potent antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. It does this by reducing oxidative stress in cells, usually caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage cells and host disease. Vitamin C also speeds up wound healing as it helps in the production of collagen. It also prevents and reduces the severity of respiratory infections.
Zinc– This is an abundant mineral in the body, and it plays an essential role in various biochemical processes. It boosts immunity by helping the body fight infections and speeds up the healing of wounds. Studies show that Zinc keeps the immune system in check, preventing it from going out of control, e.g., by reducing inflammation. This mineral also reduces the severity and duration of the common cold. It is also a co-factor or helper of antioxidant enzymes.
Selenium- This trace mineral is a potent antioxidant that, like Vitamin C is not produced by the body. Oxidative stress in the body can lower immunity and increase the risk of chronic illness. Selenium neutralizes free radicals that cause oxidative stress. It also boosts the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, thus promoting metabolism and growth. When you have a selenium deficiency, you are likely to feel lethargic and weak.
Glutathione– Glutathione is known as the master of all antioxidants. It quickly neutralizes free radicals, preventing damage to body cells. It also detoxifies the body by attaching itself to toxins and preparing them for elimination from the body. Similarly, Glutathione supports cell mitochondria in the production of energy, which ensures that your energy supply is not disrupted. This antioxidant plays an important role in brain health by protecting neurons against damage. This can reduce the onset and severity of conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
How does Immune IV therapy work?
Step 1- When you come to visit any of our LIVV Natural Health Clinics, you will sit down with one of our specialists for a medical consultation. We will learn about your immunity needs and give you a recommendation on the best IV therapy for you.
Step 2– You will move to our IV lounge, a comfortable and calm space where an IV will be administered in your arm. You can work, read a book, talk to friends, or take a nap as your body receives immune-boosting nutrients. Your session will take anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour, again depending on your needs
Step 3– Your body is now rejuvenated, and your immune system revamped. You will leave our clinic feeling ready to face daily challenges head-on.
What size should I choose?
Your consultant specialist will advise you on what size to choose based on your needs. The following options are available:
- Immune IV 100ml (small) – This bag is designed for those who feel slightly out of it, lacking energy and perhaps feel something coming on. It will deliver vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals enough to jumpstart your immunity.
- Immune IV 200ml (medium) – This is a top seller, ideal for when you have a lingering cold or recovering from illness. It is also recommended if you are planning to travel to a high-risk area.
- Immune IV 500ml (large) – This bag is ideal for those with compromised immunity, constant infections, and lethargy.
Immune IV 1000ml (X-Large) – We will recommend this bag if we find that your immunity is severely compromised, leaving you susceptible to constant infections. It is also ideal for those recovering from major surgery.
When you come to LIVV Natural Health for your Immune IV needs, you can be sure that you are in good hands. All our doctors hold medical degrees from Bastyr University and are well experienced in their fields. Don’t only take our word for it, however. Here are some testimonials from our patients:
“Dr Phan was excellent and extremely knowledgeable on the products and very professional. I went in yesterday for an IV treatment (500ml bag) recovering from a virus all weekend and feel significantly better today. I should have gone sooner. 100% will be going back. They have a lot of other shot options I’m definitely getting next time.” Todd L.
‘Battling with Lyme disease for the past 7 years. Fatigue, brain fog, joint pain. The IVs have changed my life – they have made me feel better; they gave me HOPE. LIVV has really brought my life back!’ Debra G.
‘Past couple year just been feeling so run-down. They wanted to get to know me and my symptoms – the doctors at LIVV cared and gave me a customized treatment plan!’ Nick T.